Thursday, December 18, 2008

What do you think of Ghosts?


I believe that ghosts are real and try to tell people something. Once when I was younger I was sleep and something woke me up. When I woke up the first time I saw my daddy sitting on couch. I thought that I was just seeing things but it really was him and I kind of got scared because I knew that he was dead. So it took me awhile to go back to sleep but I finally did and when I got into the deep sleep I heard something fall. I got up and didn't see anything laying on the floor. So I woke my mama up and told her and she went down stairs and saw that our back door was open. As she walked through the house she sent a shadow she went and got my uncle and called the police. My uncle and brother caught the man and held him down until the police came.

No comments: